Monday, April 03, 2006

Nuttin' Much

Well, I've been a little busy keeping up (you know who you are), but I think I've got it under control now, at least in one area of my life. Of course you push down one bubble, another pops up...

This weekend was fun. Saturday DH and I handed Child over to loving grandparents for an overnight, and we went to first a symphony concert, then a movie. Bliss. As a bonus adventure, between the time we left for the concert and got home, we got 8-10 inches of snow. Man! Spring in Montana. It was a remarkably beautiful scene, the trees heavy with snow, the world blanketed, and quiet...

Yesterday was just a hang-out day, and then in the evening we took Child to see the Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats. Not fantabulous, but fun.

And now back to the real workaday world! I have a pile of stuff to get through today, so I'd best get to it. But I hope to get some good writing done at lunch...and will try to post something actually interesting tomorrow.

Medieval Word of the Day: jubbe: a large vessel for liquor.

No comments: