Friday, June 15, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Happy Friday, all! Today we have a special guest blogger, one you've all heard me talk about (over and over and over and…). She wants to see what all the fuss is about for herself. May I present…Generosity Rayburn!

{angry throat clearing sound}

Er…sorry. May I present…Jenna!
_____

{little wave} Heya. It's Jenna, not…that other name. First, let me say this wasn't my idea, like I’m clueless and need to learn about blogging. I'm on MySpace every day. I'm 15. Hello.

I think Susan just wanted to see what I'd talk about if she let me out. Bwa-ha-ha.

Aside: I cannot believe how long it's taking her to write about me. Seriously. If she'd just listen to me for more than an hour a day, we'd be done already. I feel like I'm on "pause" all the time, waiting for her to come back and let me move on. Doing stuff is fun. Talking is fun. Hanging out with Neil is fun. Waiting? Not fun.

Anyway, when I am allowed to move (thank you), she's got me hopping all over the place. Joe's World, Montana. Joe's World, Montana. Improv class, lunches, the movies. The hospital.

No, I don't want to talk about the hospital.

Lots of stuff. Which I'm glad about, actually. Because if I didn't have all this—um, stuff—going on, I'd be bored out of my mind.

(Did I mention Montana?)

So. I guess that's it for now. She's poking me again and telling me not to give away any spoilers, so I suppose that's my cue to go pause again. Until lunchtime, when I get to go cause trouble some more. Bwa-ha-ha. And maybe I'll come back again and guest blog another time. Like when I actually have something to talk about?

Peace.

-----

Oh, and a fish update. {sigh} Last night one of the fish (let's call him Psycho) started viciously attacking the other fish (aka Defenseless). It wasn't pretty, with Psycho head-butting little Defenseless's battered body around the tank. Yeah. Fortunately Child didn't witness much of that, though I was a little shocked. Who knew about fish? In any case, Defenseless went to watery heaven or wherever they go, so we have one fish for now. We may add more (a different kind) after vacation. {sigh}

No comments: