Thursday, January 03, 2008

argh-a-licious

Argh.

This is my horoscope for today:

Try to adopt a 'keep it to yourself' attitude about controversies today. Play it safe, because it's quite likely that your boss or another authority figure will have different opinions than you do. It's best to just button your lip and bite your tongue -- this person is not interested in starting a debate about what whether you are right or they are right. They need you to just go along with them and not make any waves. And for today, there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing just that.

You know, I'm not a big follower of horoscopes, but sometimes they're spot on. And I really should have read that one BEFORE I made some phone calls this morning. {SIGH}

Excuse me while I pry my foot out of my mouth.

No comments: