Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mottos

My motto right now: One Step Closer; Just A Bit More Work

My thesis was accepted by my committee: yay! With revisions. But they're not too bad or too extensive, so I can do it. (just a bit more work) I also need to conceive and prepare a 40-minute powerpoint presentation for my defense, which is officially April 21st. (work) Along with that I have roughly one more month of school, in which to do a presentation and 2 final projects (almost there...just a bit more work)

And I'm working on a different Super Secret Project for writing, which I'm bouncy excited about. I can't wait to get to the page whenever I can to pwn this. (say the motto with me!)

I apologize if there are those of you I've been neglecting. As you see, my plate is a bit full...but it's all good. (And I still love you!) Someday, all this will be done and I won't know what to do with myself.

Or I'll be on to the next thing, more likely.

(one step closer; just a bit more work)

6 comments:

Tiffany Schmidt said...

I'm all for mottos & inspirational sayings. (In fact,the kiddos and I painted *B*R*E*A*T*H*E* on the classroom ceiling last year). Yours is a keeper. Hmmmm... *looks around for a place to display it*

Can't wait to hear more about the bouncy project!

Linda G. said...

You'll get there with all projects before you know it. And I like your new blog colors!

Cindy said...

Hi Suze:

This motto is great for me right now, thank you! Congrats on the thesis, I know you worked hard and you're almost there.

As for super secret, aren't yours always? (G) Some day I'll go and buy the boxed set.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, was that you ~apologizing~ for being a full-time Mom, Grad Student, Wife, Writer, and Superwoman?? We're not feeling neglected, bb, we're standing back in *awe*. **\o/** For YOU!

Unknown said...

I hear ya sistah. It's good to have a deadline so you can know this period of crazy-busyness is finite huh?

Susan Adrian said...

Um...just realized I never commented on your comments. Bad blogger!!

Thank you guys, so much. Your support keeps me moving!