Friday, July 23, 2010

Not quite so daily.

Well, my "daily" plan got blown out of the water straightaway...Tuesday night I came down with a 24-hour bug, which left me not really wanting to walk more than a few steps Wednesday or yesterday. Today I'm back at work, but still a bit "wobbly on my pins" as an old British woman might say.

Sometimes I channel an old British woman. Don't mind me.

Anyway, I will try to get back on my action plan as soon as energy levels warrant. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!! And thanks for your loverly comments!!

4 comments:

Linda G. said...

Hope your pins steady themselves soon. :)

courtney said...

Life happens, bb! I hope you're 100% ASAP.

Elisabeth Black said...

Oh, no, hope you feel better soon.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Hope you get better soon. You know, you could blog 3 times a week if it works better for you. Lots of bloggers do and don't you work too?